SHAKIRA - cropped sweatshirt
Casual cropped sweater made of soft cotton terry with raglan sleeves and a generous neckline.
Yoga, Pilates, Qi Gong
How he wears:
- short oversized sweater made of terry cloth
- Individually colored in an elaborate “Vegetal Dye”, so each one is unique
- Cut short at the front and a little longer at the back
- Width can be gathered with a drawstring at the hem
- Ribbed cuffs on the neckline and sleeves
- Nineties old school look of the sweater
- Absolute must-have for all activities or as a fashionable athleisure highlight in everyday life
95% cotton, 5% spandex
this is what makes this item of clothing sustainable:
Made in Portugal from natural materials in organic quality from manufacturers that Verena knows personally and who have our trust.
The product packaging of this garment is biodegradable, all paper labels, textile tape and a safety pin that you can recycle. It is possible that you will receive a used box because we use our shipping packages several times and ship with DHL GoGreen.